Tuesday 20 December 2011

NOTD: Birthday Nails!

Hello beauts! x


Today's my birthday and so far I've had a lovely day, went out with some friends, had a meal with my family and received lovely presents which I'm so grateful for! I will be doing a birthday haul soon; if you'd like to see one, I personally love seeing what people get for their birthdays and it always gives me an idea for what I want to buy next! - so keep your eyes peeled for that one!


Nails Of The Day:








Left to Right: Barry M-Lilac Foil, Random Primark gorgeous blue glittery nail varnish!






Hope you are all enjoying your Xmas Holidays or looking forward to your Xmas Holidays and Christmaaaas!


Huma xo


5 comments:

  1. Aaah, I love your nails! Really unique colour x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your nails they look so pretty!
    Great post
    h0lliedays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is an interesting combo, it works really well!

    http://tzeyien89.blogspot.com/ xxx

    ReplyDelete