Hey lovelies, before I get on to my post I want to apologise for the lack of posts on my blog, I've had had three exams this month and my last one is next week so I've been devoting all my time to revision, but I have seriously missed blogging!
1) YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation - £28, 2) Essie Nail Varnish - Bikini So Teeny £7.99 3) Kardashian Kollection Leather Jacket - £55 4) Ark Ox Blood Chloe Studded Knit - £19.99
1) I've heard AMAZING things about this foundation. Even though I'm really enjoying the foundation I'm using now (review to come!), it's always nice to try out new ones. Next time I'm in town I will defiantly pick up a sample and I'll let you all know about my experience. When this foundation was first released I defiantly thought it would be more expensive because the Touche Eclat Concealer is £25 and the foundation is only £3 more, so in my opinion for a high end foundation it's defiantly reasonably priced.
2) My Essie nail varnish collection is slowly but surely expanding and I keep telling myself I don't need anymore nail varnishes however I don't have a blue like this is my collection, so I convinced myself that I need it (I'm too easy to convince! Damn you, you beautiful Essie polish!).
3) I've wanted a leather jacket for a while and when the Kardashian Kollection released in the UK in Dorothy Perkins i instantly fell in love with this jacket however I haven't been able to get my hands on it ANYWHERE...literally, It's out of stock everywhere! I'm hoping they bring out a similar style this year!
4) In the winter I live in warm jumpers and this one really intrigued me, even though I could probably poke someone's eye out with it, I really love it.
I'm really sorry for the lack of posts and I promise to try my best to write ATLEAST one post a week!