Sunday 10 March 2013

Update #1

I just want to start off by saying I'm so sorry I haven't posted in two weeks but I've just been so busy recently and I have hardly had any free time so I now I had no idea what to post about but then thought I would write more of a personal post (kind of).

1. Last Saturday I went to see Justin Bieber and oh my god, it was amazing. I waited 3/4 years for this day and certainly was not disappointed. I was standing and I was so unbelievably close...oh and HE TOUCHED MY HAND! I could do a blog post just telling you guys how amazing it was but I'm going to contain myself.

2. As you may know (or not) I'm in my last year on secondary school (year 11) so this is the crucial year and the busiest year as I am bombarded with exams so I have been devoting a lot of time to revision.

3. I have successfully finished my project 10 pan (yay!). I actually didn't have faith in myself but I managed to do it...I am proud of myself. (haha!) I am happy to be able to finally go shopping and be able to buy make-up!

I believe that's all for now. I am now going to catch up on Kim and Kourtney Take Miami and forever wish I was a Kardashain before I go for a meal for mothers day with my family. 


xxx

4 comments: