Wednesday 6 June 2012

FREE BENEFIT MAKE UP!

Hey lovelies,

If your from the UK then I hope you've enjoyed the 4 day weekend, thanks to the jubilee!

In July's Issue of Glamour Magazine they have once again teamed up with Benefit and are offering free deluxe samples of three of there products! I have been so exited to get my hands on Glamour. Last year Benefit offered 3 products which were: Posie Tint, Benetint and High Beam Highlighter but this month they're offering: Badgal Mascara, Porefessional Primer and That 'Gal' Primer.




I managed to pick up BADgal Mascara and Porefessional Primer, I seriously can't find That Gal Primer anywhere, and i know that other bloggers and youtubers have had trouble finding it but i haven't given up and i shall find it.........eventually haha!


Each Glamour Magazine retails for £2 and the products are worth £10-£15...bargain!

The samples are so cute and you defiantly can give each product a good try. I am yet to use both products but i honestly can't wait (i'm so sad..haha)

Did you manage to get your hands on Glamour? Which products did you pick up?


Huma xo


2 comments:

  1. I got the same freebies as you :) I still haven't been able to find the That Gal Primer which sucks, however I do love the two that I got anyways :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. woo! i finally managed to find that gal in my local WH Smiths! tried badgal and porefessionals and i love them both!

      xoxo

      Delete