*Click on image to enlarge*
2) Dorothy Perkins - Peach Rope Necklace - £12.50: I love the colour of this particular one, I'd personally wear it with a formal dress or I'd even tone it down by wearing it with a simple blouse/top paired with some skinny jeans!
3) Matalan - Fabric and Mesh Rings Necklace - £10: Matalan have some great jewellery pieces, espically statement necklaces however I don't own any from Matalan this is just because I don't actually have a Matalan near me and I've just been reluctant to purchase them online. Out of there variety they had, this one stood out to me most, I already own a similar necklace to this from New Look but it's in teal and I've worn it too death but this colour would go with everything!
4) Miss Selfridge - Black Rope Chain - £14: This is a piece that would go with everything you own, I love the black and gold colour combination and I could really see me getting alot of wear out of it, like the other necklaces, this one could also really spice up an ordinary outfit.
5) Accessorize - Sahara Collar - £8: I absolutely love this one, I love the beige shade against the gold, this is another piece that would go with absolutely everything and really make a different to an outfit, it's so beautiful and very elegant.
6) Accessorize - Plaited Chain & Fabric Collar - £12: I love this, I've seen the same design on a number of different websites but this colour combination appealed to me the most, it's the most beautiful tea pink colour against gold, it's so beautiful. Accessorize have a huge variety of jewelry and their statements necklaces are gorgeous, I'd definitely recommend you have a browse on their website or pop into a store near you!